Thanks to all who attended the 13th annual Tinis & Tapas: A Night at the Oscars!
Guest Experience Sponsor:
Silent Auction Sponsor:
- The Arkwright Foundation
- BMW Manufacturing Co.
- Budweiser of Spartanburg
- James & Corie Culp
- Demtek LLC
- Excel Fire Sprinklers
- Founders Federal Credit Union
- Halliday, Schwartz, & Co.
- P.A.R. Grading & Hauling
- TNB Financial
- United Laser
- Agent Pros Realty
- Carolina Alliance Bank
- Cummings & Lewis
- Elliott and Painter, LLP
- Nowell Law Firm, LLC
- Palmetto Vermiculite
- Robins & Morton
- Advance America
- Conrad & Company, CPAs
- Charles & Susan Conrad
- Maddi Currier & Jenni Russell
- Erhardt & Leimer, Inc.
- George Johnson Insurance
- Heyday Coaching
- Holland & Usry, PA
- Molly & Bryan Moyer
- Nease & Higginbotham Orthodontics
- Spartanburg Regional Healthcare System
- Upstate ITS
Upon ticket purchase, each person is assigned a number for bidding. This number will be used for all Silent and Live bidding as well as paying at check-out.
- Items are sold “AS-IS.”
- All sales are final.
- There will be no exchange or refund on items sold.
- Please note all special conditions on any auction item in terms of expiration, availability dates and any restrictions on usage.
- Hope Center for Children accepts no responsibility for any consequences that may result if you purchase items without carefully reading the applicable restrictions.
- Some items require that the purchaser present a coupon or gift certificate in order to claim the item purchased.
- Hope Center for Children will not be responsible for any lost or misplaced gift certificates or coupons after the purchaser receives the item.
- Unless otherwise noted all goods and services must be claimed and used within one year, (8-17-20) of the auction date, (8-17-19).
- Hope Center for Children assumes no responsibility if the donor goes out of business before redemption of coupon or gift certificate.
- Payment in full is required the evening of the Auction before purchased items are removed from the premises.
- For your convenience, you may check out and make your payment through the BidPal system on your mobile device.
- Payment may be made by cash, check (payable to Hope Center for Children), VISA, MasterCard, Discover, American Express.
- All purchases must be removed from the premises this evening unless special arrangements are made with the Hope Center CEO or Director of Development.
- Auction Committee reserves the right to add, withdraw or edit without notice any items in the auction.
- Decisions made by the Auction Committee are final.
- Auction items will be displayed on tables.
- Items may not be removed from the tables.
- Auction bidding will be conducted on mobile devices through BidPal.
- Volunteers with tablets will be on hand to assist with bidding if needed.
- Your bid on the mobile platform constitutes a legal contract to buy.
- Your bid number is included with your electronic ticket.
- If a bid is disqualified for any reason, the last highest qualified bid will be deemed the successful bidder.
- Auction closes at 9:15 p.m.
IRS and Charitable Contributions
Values listed in the program are based on fair market values. When an item is purchased above fair market value, the amount above fair market value becomes a tax deductible donation. Fund-A-Need donations are 100% taxable. Please check with your tax specialist for further information.